Bowser's revenge (Mario Maker parody) Bowser's revenge (Mario Maker parody)

In case you people don't get it, in Mario Maker, throwing the axe down forces all enemies on screen to fall into the lava, no matter where they are. Mario on the other hand, becomes absolutely invulnerable when the bridge goes down, so the bridge's collapse doesn't affect him.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Newgrounds vs Deviantart Newgrounds vs Deviantart

Pony art is poison... I see watcha did thar ::::)

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

Blunt swords hurt more when they penetrate your body.

Let the Games Begin! Let the Games Begin!

The story seems to be going somewhere. I like that. Nothing is better than a good start. My two problems though, is the art and voice acting. The art lacks a lot of depth and detail, and is only brought to attention whenever there's some legit shading going on. The shadows aren't where they should be, and all entities are made with a fill bucket. Like, I know it's Minecraft, but a series like this is better with some better art.

The voice acting is fine, but it needs more drama. The more drama is in the voice, the better we know that this character is supposed to be THIS kind of character. Like the guy with the black attire and cape and horns? If he's supposed to be evil, make him sound evil. Make him sound darker. Right now, he sounds like an adult British man with a classy, deceptive voice.

That's all I have to say. Great work!

GPS Christmas Special GPS Christmas Special

You know, maybe you should shoot for the cartoony bit. I really like how real anime makes 3D look like that.

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

I always come here to see the shark nibbling her. It's strangely cute.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

10 years... Awesome ;)

Freddy's Lament Freddy's Lament

I don't get it, but it's good.

skylegend01 responds:

Don't worry more parts are coming the second part is in production now it will flesh out the story a bit more, but thanks for the comment!

Death Craft Anime Fight 2 Death Craft Anime Fight 2

1:33 saw it coming.

Wu Wu

Use MoCap. Learn it and use it. It'll be fun than manually animating possible moves.

Kel-chan responds:

i am but to get it better it costs $$

I'm using1 camera and a crappy program that is kind of useless when it comes to tracking. Theres a better one on steam but I'm not going to buy it at the moment because there's no return on investment.

If people want to help out they can donate and I'll upgrade the setup but for now I have to mix keyframing with minimal mocap.

Also the mocap does not track fast movements like fighting well at all. another reason for that program and a better mocap camera. Also the new program has a setup for 2 person motion tracking so that'd make fights even better